Saturday 1 March 2008

Gob smackin info!

OMG, at last I can see where I've been going wrong with my dieting.  I've just read an article on aol's welcome page - understanding the technical parts of the article were a bit of a struggle, my name not being on everyone's lips where clinical nutritionists foregather, but I've managed to glean the basic essentials.  It's going to come as a shock to you but brave up now as I share these diet secrets with you.....

Things which might make you fat: 

1. chips

2. booze

3. Processed food with a high sugar content

4. Burgers.

You know, I'm really not sure I believe this.  What the fek do skinny people eat then???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same ,,lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I quit listening to that nonsense long ago.  It's not really what you eat, it's how much you eat it.