Monday 17 March 2008

Lilpooh goes shopping

Lilpooh, a regular poster to the GPN message board and a sometime reader of this blog, today sent me this email.  Personally if she ends up with 3 suites of leather furniture I think she should donate one to me.  I'll pay carriage <g>

 

DOES ONE HAVE TO BE A GENIUS TO ORDER ON LINE?
 
I need a new Three/4 piece suite for my other home.
 
I looked thru the Land of Leather glossy  brochure, I ordered..I found the desired pieces I TELEPHONED AND TRIED TO ORDER RE PHONE     .  Ahh Please order on line  HUH?? Yep L.o. L wished me to order on line...BUT the suite in the brochure is NOT amidst the rather tacky for my taste, suites ON LINE..
 
Thereby followed phone calls from myself to Christine of L.OL  She guided me to the suite of my need.
 
All OK?  NOOOO.......When the check out figure came up it was for three suites,,,12k is bad enough(for the three) but THREE SUITES?...Where they gonna go?...
 
I am still in mail to mail and phone calls from said Christine
 
Surely The name of the suite is simple enough...GAWD...I aint bleedin ordering nuffink on line again

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL and that is precisely why i dislike ordering online...I either order too much or end up with wonky orders or damaged goods...Last lot of which am sad to say i didn't complain which is very unlike me as i usually complain rather loudly

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Well I order lots online but Ive never had a problem so I guess Im lucky - but then I've not ordered anything as big as a suite! xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/laines-world/

Anonymous said...

So far mein freinds.

La Christine of L.oL has mailed to say the dosh will of course be refunded...I did not like the sound of that at all.  Whoa oh miss of L.oL ya telling me you have taken my money?  Not exactly she replied..Whatcha mean, not exactly?..Do I have to ring the bank and stop payment?....(ya can't do that from all accounts)
She purred on, re the correct name of the ONE suite...the price..and paying the delivery man seperate,,,.and a maybe the other orders did go thru.. YEEK....BUT we WILL refund (emphasised that she did)...I retorted  With interest I hope...This was a qwestion which seemed she was in ignorence of,
OK When do I receive the ONE suite, that I may be at that abode at the time of delivery....OH said Christine....SIX to TWELVE weeeks....I am an impatient peep and was not amused and said  But I want it NOW...her stock reply was we have to have it made..IN ITALY....Ye gods n lil idols.  
No ya cant have one of em fairy ya greedy moo.  I shall keep you informed as to whether I need to extend that lounge to accomodate THREE suites.

Anonymous said...

All is on the right road.

I still have to wait nearly 12 weeks,,,but hey ho ..Iwill just have to iritate peeps till it arives...then after a week..I will be bored with it...So  will return to this retreat
Hmmm does this suite need changing? Hmm No will do till next year