Monday 24 March 2008

OMG, this is SCARY

 
I've just seen something on TV which has left me devastated. 
I'm truly gutted. 
I blame myself, I've been closing my eyes to this all my life and now I think it must be too late to rescue the situation. 
Then there are the millions of Englishwomen and men before me who've suffered. 
They must have thought their world had come to an end.  They should have done as I'm inclined to do, and blame their parents for not telling them this basic essential fact.
Even now, there are literally hundreds of millions of people throughout the world, carrying on living their lives all unknowing. 
What a frightening thought!
 
 
Well I think Dove should tell them what their advertisement told me tonight. 
Your underarm skin can get fragile. 
The only cure is to use Dove deodorant every day. 
 
Take heed now before your underarm skin breaks down completely and your arms drop off.
 
 
Free Underarms Laser Hair Removal

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice wind up.  

Anonymous said...

Dove makes me itch so my arm is more likely to drop of with scratching too much LOL

Anonymous said...

Im allergic to Dove products ...love Jan xx