Wednesday 12 March 2008

Husbands Grrr

Some time ago I mentioned my son in law. (Cold morning )My daughter has just emailed to tell me that he has parked his car on an unexploded WW2 bomb.  He had emailed her to ask her to collect him from work later this evening as he cannot move his car until the Bomb Squad have done their thing, and his email - and this is to his wife remember - ends 'Kind Regards'.

Now I've emailed her and told her to ask him to wait by his car.  Am I too hard on the boy d'you think?? 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee ..love Janxx

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL has he waited then????

Anonymous said...

well I claim the saintly husband award, I stood at the Lancome counter for 90 minutes while 'er indoors got a makeover.......................

Anonymous said...

Nope not at all at all with kind regards! LOL xx

Anonymous said...

The poor sod. It was prelaid by a german with precognowhatsit ..knowing at some future date  you would be his ma in law, and thought ahhh lets put zis unborn
furher oops I mean future son in law of this yet unborn muzzer in law outa hiz misery

Kind regards to his missus?....oooo I would give the marriage a bit of a shoofty and see all is well ....Even  MP's whom's writes n mails me, do not sign their mail or letters with    Kind Regards