Thursday 14 February 2008

Two Margot Pargeters in one family?

Do attitudes like genes sometimes skip a generation do you think?

My daughter Sophia makes friends at the drop of a hat, always has done. Put her in a strange location for a couple of hours and someone new will be in her friendship group and on her mobile phone and birthdays list.  Me, I have to know someone for at least a couple of years before I count them as a friend, and even then it's a provisional thing.

Grace recently stated that one of the problems with Constance, and one that she isn't prepared to put up with, is that "Constance associates with the wrong sort of people". 

Hello MiniMe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I wonder who she takes after lol ,...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

........:) I bet that bought a wry smile to your face.  I always find it does when you see something of yourself in someone else. Rache