Monday 25 February 2008

Cold morning

Yesterday was my birthday.  The only good thing about birthdays these days is that I'm sure to see or hear from the kids that day, and I did.  One of my girls is planning something secret and Grace let drop that it's for her daddy too.  This makes me think it could be a balloon flight for both he and I together.  I wouldn't say that we don't get on, my son in law and I, because we do - but from time to time...... well, if you have in laws then you know how it goes, and this son in law is not far off my own age so that doesn't always help matters.  It was risky last year when to celebrate my birthday we all went shooting.  He had a spooky sorta look in his eye every time he reloaded his gun.  Up in a balloon, well, his height/weight ratio means he has the advantage if it came to a struggle to tip each other over the side.  Mind, I'm going to take out insurance on him just in case it's one of those days and I get lucky <g>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you rascal .Avery Happy birthday to a fellow piscetarin ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Ha you may both be Feb Jane and Jan but aquarians are much much better <g> Love the pic, is it all frosty or is that whiteish grassy stuff???? Hope you do get the balloon flight...That's what my older sis chose as her red letter day thing she got from her 2 for her 50th...Mind you she was over 51 by the time she managed to get on it due to several cancellations because of the weather