Thursday 21 February 2008

Gotta spend to save poppet :O)

I bought another car today,  a Hyundai Amica.  It's a really titchy little 5 door hatchback thing, but the rear seats fold down double so that if necessary all the space behind the front seats can be made flat for use.  Mind, only the dog will be using the back seat anyways.
It's in insurance group 3 so that's low cost, does an average 50+mpg and only costs £115pa road tax compared to the £205 an average sized car costs.  I got 3 years RAC cover included and £1100 off the full price.  I think I may have pulled there <g>
 
It's bright canary yellow and looks very 'quirky'.  I like quirky cars - I drove a Citroen Dyanne for several years and loved it and this is a similar type of car. 
I can't have it until the 2008 registration starts at the beginning of March but my husband thinks this means he doesn't have to worry about a birthday present for me on Sunday - he's got another think coming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely Jane ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Do you happen to have a picture of it?

Anonymous said...

When I get it I'll stick a pic up here Mark.  Hope you're keeping okay  :O)