Wednesday 27 February 2008

Hot News!!!! :O)

Early in the New Year I posted a riveting entry about the trials of getting fitted wardrobes.  I'm sure my hordes of readers remember it clearly.  Some may have pyrographed it word for word to treasure forever.

I cancelled the Sharps order and had my local bloke wot does make me one to the exact same design that the Sharps designer left with me.  Sharps were charging £957 (including the £100 off website voucher) - Dave has charged me £145.  I wonder if buying my own handles is what made the difference? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Told you getting a local joiner in would be a lot cheaper and prbably sturdier and far nicer as well...Am sure there are handles on the market that cost roughly £800 <g>

Anonymous said...

Very well done .....and good on ya Dave ,arent handles a terefic price these days ? ....love Jan xx