Wednesday 9 May 2007

Ball breaking bitch <g>

It's raining hard outside and the lanes all have streams of run-off on each side which, with no pavements makes talking the dog out more trouble than it's worth this afternoon.  So my husband decided to play soccer with her (yes, on my newly oiled parquet!!!!!!!).  Fair enough you might think. 
I thought so too until I heard him tell her she was on a warning for growling when he tried to take the ball off her.  I looked round the door just in time to see him pick up a National Garden Schemes leaflet, wave it in front of her face, and tell her she was yellow-carded.  The next moment her teeth pierced the ball and it began a deflationary hiss.  That's it, said Hub, you're red carded now, get back to the box.  Pooch looked downcast and dejectedly trundled back to her sleeping crate.
I mean, honestly.

Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the crowd behaved and didnt react  with violence ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

oh how sweet.........