Thursday 8 March 2007

Blooming great

I've just spent a few exciting days considering making some purchases.  I've had a long look at last year's photos, carefully studied my new crop of catalogues, considered whether some things would look better next to others, sizes, colour ranges, effort of upkeep, thought about the overall effect and worried that I was being too self-indulgent. 
I've just sent off my seed and plant order for this year - cost £75.  I've already had more pleasure from that £75 than I'd get buying anything else and from here on in it's all reward.. 
Sometimes money can buy happiness! 
Flower 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will we see pictures when the garden is all looking beautiful later on in the year ,to see what it was that gave such pleasure ?....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

yes I know that feeling.........