Thursday 12 October 2006

Saturday night parties, yeahhhhh

When  Constance's mummy was 4 I said that I was in two minds as to whether I'd allow her to be 5, because she was lovely just as she was.  I got several weeks of exemplary behaviour by putting her on a warning that any mischief and she'd have to stay at 4 for another year.  So shoot me <g>   

She's just told me she wished she'd remembered that scam in time to do the same thing to Connie.  After doing the Conga around the cul de sac with a horde of screaming 4 & 5 year old 'princesses' in tow, I think her dad is going to ban any further birthdays.  He got off light - my vote was for the Tweetie Pie costume and the bright yellow tights 

Connie is the second tot with the big laugh on her face - and she never realised who was suffering inside the furry suit - altho if she had, she'd have laughed even more <g>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a lovely party ,thanks for sharing ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

aw Jane these are lovely!