Thursday 5 October 2006

the 6th cheery thing :O))

A happy thing from my day which I forgot to list was wrapping birthday presents for Constance who's 5 on Saturday, and her Mum, who's birthday is on Sunday.  Less fabuloso is being roped in to do games at Connie's 'Fairy Princess' themed party but at least I'll be doing it with Felix on my hip while his Mum's busy wiping up the dropped jelly, bless his adorable little cotton sox.

This is him at 14 weeks.  I know it's too mumsy for words, but I knitted this little jumper myself, good eh?   <gg>Preview

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great another knitter in J-land ,that is a lovely little jumper ,the baby is gorgeous ,Hope Constance and her Mum have really lovely days ,on their Birthdays ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

oh there is such a sweet side to you.................;D

Anonymous said...

It appears that a picture of Felix is the key to getting multiple blog responses,  LOL.  He appaears to be over that horrifying bath :-)