Thursday 5 October 2006

5 cheery things in my day

 
I managed to get the dog out briefly between bouts of rain and she only ate one lump of horsepoo.
 
My autumn flowering cyclamen have self-seeded wonderfully in just a few years and now I have a large swathe of nodding pink flowers beneath my magnolia tree.
 
I've saved myself the £600 quoted for painting my dining room by washing the walls and ceiling with sugar soap and it's come up looking as good as it did when it was first done 4 years ago.
 
I got a quote from the AA for my car insurance £60 beneath Sainsbury's renewal price.
 
My husband's away from home at the mo so I'm forced to eat both chocolate eclairs in the pack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only 5 ,What about the chat room ? sugar soap is good , an eclairs is yummy 2 even  better.....Jan xx