Tuesday 29 April 2008

Gimme a gold star

Not only have I created a DUN connection so that I can still get online if/when this Carphone Warehouse server migration malarkey buggers up my aol connection, but I've actually braved up enough to try it and wooweeee, I can be online and using aol software without loading it up on my pc.  I could even uninstall aol from my hard drive completely and still get online and still do everything on aol that I want to do.  Brilliant.

If you fancy doing the same then do exactly what this link tells and shows you to do, then just use IE and go to aol.co.uk, log in and voila.  Go on, it's easy peasy.

DUN


Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

benn doing that for years

Anonymous said...

I am ok with a 9 99 AOL broadband re wireless...BUT

I have been told I can use the Internet re my mobile fones...

A/Does this work?

B/Does one have to pay per minute/second for the use of the mobile as a connection to 'said'

I will at certain times be in need of such if such is available, whilst sailing,,,,and if the sea permits legible typing.