Monday 7 April 2008

Feeling a lot better now :O))

I just saved myself £470 - by using the tips and links on MoneySavingExpert.com I saved £350 on buildings and content insurance and a further £123 on train tickets to and from Chingford.  Tomorrow I'm going to save another £200pa on my hub's mobile phone by switching his sim from O2 annual contract to Orange PAYG and have a look at changing our electricity provider.  Then once I'm feeling a bit less peaky I'm off to Chester for some Retail Therapy as recommended by good doctors everywhere. 

It's amazing how saving some dosh can perk one up, innit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Jane - money is a funny thing isnt it - can make us bloody miserable but then can make us really happy! I try to think that money does not matter and try not to let it control me - but it ends up doing just that! Good for you for getting some good money saving tips! Laine xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/laines-world/

Anonymous said...

Womit, squits, faakinell, peaky, dosh, innit...I'm learning a whole new language here, and I love it.