Monday 2 July 2007

He speaks the language too!!

On Saturday while carrying his bottle of juice Felix had his 900th tumble of the day.  The rim of the teat holder caught him between the eyebrows causing a very nasty bruise and a pigeon's egg sized lump.  His Mum called me this morning to say that the blue and purple bruise had extended downwards over the bridge of his nose (if you could call it a bridge) and that the space between the bruise and his hairline had turned red and the lump not diminished at all. 
Poor little soul, tho he stopped shrieking and was fine and dandy within 3 minutes.  She then told me that she had taken him to the library dressed in his sister's pink fringed poncho as both of his coats had gone awol, probably appropriated for teddy bears.
 
So, I said, do people at the library think you've given birth to a transvestite Klingon?  She put the phone down on me!  Now I ask you, who was in the right???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

you didn't did you ?

Of course I did.  If he walks like a Klingon, talks like a Klingon and has the Klingon forehead, then he's a Klingon!  :O))
Actually I think she was cut off rather than she put the phone down on me.  She's made a large badge for Felix to wear to Nursery 'This happened on my Dad's watch' <g>

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL poor lad will be traumatised forever by being made to wear a pink fringed poncho...Like the idea of the badge though <g>  Hope he recovers soon

Anonymous said...

LOL - poor little mite! Laine xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

RC - you surpass yourself! :)

Anonymous said...

RC - you surpass yourself! :)

LOL, wot me, shorely not!  How's the Klingon then?  :O)