Monday 9 July 2007

Dear God..

Letters written to God in Sunday School. (allegedly)

Dear GOD,
Are you really invisible or is that just a trick? -Lucy

Dear GOD,
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
-Norma

Dear GOD,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't You just keep the ones You have now? -Jane

Dear GOD,
What does it mean You are a Jealous God? I thought You had everything.
-Jane

Dear GOD,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions. -Ruth M.

Dear GOD,

Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before, You can look it up. -Bruce

Dear GOD,
We read Thomas Edison made light. But in school they said You did it. So I bet he stoled your idea. Sincerely, Donna

And my own fave:

Dear GOD,
If You watch me in church Sunday, I'll show You my new shoes.
-Mickey D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL once my little boy said that we would see his Grandad when we went to Devon - he really thought Heaven meant Devon! Laine xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

:)) I like your fave too. Rache