Wednesday 13 June 2007

Titchmarsh huh.

Far be it from me to show off, but we've been eating strawberries from the garden for pudding for the past 10 days and have a further 7lb already in the deep freeze for summer pudding in the winter - and yesterday I cut my very first cucumber and red pepper!  All from plants I propagated myself <bows>

Goodness knows why tho because I can't stand cucumber!

I'm seeing the consultant to hear the biopsy result from my recent vocal chord surgery next Thursday.  Hopefully the time it's taken means everything's hunkydory.


Tags:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No news is good news it's said :) embarrassed to say I only got I pullet of misfit strawberries last year, didn't put my heart and soul and water into it :) Rache

Anonymous said...

I thinkyour head must be ready ot explode
Kafka could do with your "VIEWS"

Anonymous said...

Hoping for Hunky dory ,well done on your strawberrys,the cucumbers will be handy for sandwiches when the vicar comes to tea !..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Ah, there's nothing to compare with home grown produce.  Even the cucumber will taste great, I'm sure, simply because it grew as the result of your efforts.

Hope all goes well with the consultant.  Like you say, if there was anything there to worry about I feel sure they'd have got back to you pdq.

Anonymous said...

Am jealous...I love strawberries but have nowhere to grow my own...The shared garden in our tenemant is postage stamp sized and i don't have much faith in strawberry barrels...My mum tried one when she moved house but it was a dismal failure and she'd been growing strawberries for years in previous house...Someone must like cucumber or you wouldn't have grown it...Good luck for next thurs do hope all is well with the results

Anonymous said...

I quite like cucumber and ooooooooooh I love strawberries! Lainexxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/