Friday 22 September 2006

It's just like a Cosmo quiz, honest! :O)

Take this quiz and see how suited to marriage you are - and yes I'm guessing you're already married but even so, have a go : Click here: The Premarital Quiz!
 
The multiple choice questions include the following gems:
 
When the Bible says that the “husband is the head of the wife” it means:
The husband always has the final say on all matters.
The husband is in a position of honor above the wife.
The husband’s behavior is the model for the wife’s behavior. In other words, husbands are required to “go first” or do what is good, beneficial, and necessary first.

When the Bible says that the wife should submit to the husband,it means:
The wife should do everything the husband says.
The wife should repress her life’s goals if they are different from the husband’s goals.
The wife should stand by her husband even if he says or does something wrong.

 
40% is all I got so I failed   Fortunately this means only that I chose alternative responses to those that the quizmaster intended me to choose - luckily it's possible to take the test again after you've been emailed the 'correct' answers.  Next time, were I to bother, I'd be 100% top marriage material  <gg>
 
So on balance I think it's fair to say that this 'quiz' is all about indoctrination and bugger all to do with helping people who are intending to marry.  Pity the poor young people dum enough to fall for it and then think their marriages doomed before they begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a husband !!now I'm living with my man, lol nuff said ,.,.,.,Jan xx