Friday 14 July 2006

Crass stupidity

I've been reading people's comments today about the priest who's been investigated and criticised for kissing a pupil at a school of which he was a governor.  Altho the inquiries into his action have completely exonerated him from any blame, he's still been removed from all contact with the school and its pupils in future.  I think it's really the pits when an Annual Prize Giving school governor can't give a little girl a kiss on the cheek along with her reward when it's done on a school stage in full view of the whole school, staff and parents. 

Then again, I'm the sort of woman who asks 1st year University students I've never seen before if their Mum knows they're outside on a cold day without a vest on <g>

So shoot me for posting these photos of a naked baby.  It's tradition and I'm his Granny and I'm damned if I'll kowtow to this stupidity.

Preview

Preview

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not heard anything about this, but then I ahven't heard any news in days and I don't do newspapers.....

Anonymous said...

I agree ,the rules have gone crazy ,over the top ,Your  little grandson is gorgeous though he is objecting to bathing in Jland ......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Gosh he's tiny.........brings back memories of kids in sinks. Rache

Anonymous said...

LOL!!   He apparently doesn't like baths!!  :-)

Anonymous said...

He still looks angry in the picture where he is wrapped in the towel.  Perhaps the water was too cold??