Wednesday 20 August 2008

My outdoor lav - enjoy! :O)

I had a cortisone jab in my left shoulder this morning.  I could have typed reams - would my now duff left arm allow - describing in horrid detail the absolutely dire pain which both caused me to have this jab and resulted from submitting to it.  I further embarrassed myself by silently sliding off my chair onto the floor in a dead faint, my GP following my downward trend to finish the job as I lay prostrate and semi-conscious in a crumpled heap. 

Instead I thought I'd just post a pic of my outdoor lav as a piece of expressive art denoting my feelings of lost dignity.  If my shoulder doesn't improve following this torment I may post a pic of the lavatory pan.  Fingers crossed that isn't necessary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the best looking out-house I've ever seen.  :-)

Anonymous said...

My Nan had an outdoor lav complete with squatters of spiders and things that crunch under foot........your's looks more 'user friendly' :) hope the shoulder is ok Rache