Friday 8 December 2006

Oh boy eBay

My eBay expertise grows apace.  I have two Georgian doll's houses, altho I only wanted one I couldn't resist putting a bid on two. Imagine my joy at finding I'd got both.  I also possess - and am doomed to keep - an obviously much loved toy farm, with buildings and animals so battered that they look as if they belong on a distant and poverty stricken tornado devastated Welsh hillside.

I'm getting good at this!

My husband meanwhile is bidding thousands for vintage guitars.  And he's found the password to my Paypal account.  I have a horrid feeling that joining eBay could turn out to be a disastrous move.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done ,you might even find another canoe ;>)...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Lolol I like the poem.  Well done on your bids.  I like collecting stuff it's surprising how it accumulates when you're not looking.....and very hard to part with. Rache

Anonymous said...

Ebay is bad word in this house at the moment