Friday 21 December 2007

Catch Up

Isn't the Christmas period absolutely frenetic for Mums?  At long last all my gifts have been wrapped and either delivered or en route via the cross-country family network.  The major gifts for our girls are all home-made but I'll say no more yet because at least one of them has this url in her faves. It's worked out really well tho and I'm already planning something similar for next year. 
The food is prepared and in the freezer for the Boxing Day family feeding of the 5000,  well, 19 actually but they eat like 5000.
 
Today my hub had his check-up appointment with his opthalmic surgeon who was very chuffed with the result of his last operation and arranged to do the other cataract on January 2nd.  Hopefully if the 2nd eye turns out as well as the 1st then it'll be a fantastic beginning to the new year for my hub.
 
I recently rediscovered a school photograph of my class and scanned it.  When I was a small girl I stammered, was so shy I could almost make myself disappear in broad daylight and could have blushed for England.  Can you tell which is me?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine aren't wrapped...The ones i was making myself haven't been made so today i went out and bought instead...Too much excitement our end for me to concentrate enough to make them...Tonite will be a frenzy of wrapping as i want Ks wrapped before we collect her tomorrow...Some have to be delivered on way home from collecting her and the rest have to be delivered on sunday...It's a right sod when they have the URL in their faves so they can read what you write LOL...I have to watch what am saying at times or i'd let cat out of the bag...Fingers crossed hubbys 2nd op goes as well as the first one...And am not going to guess in case i think you're someone you didn't like <g>

Anonymous said...

photo too small to see someone as lovely as you
#
(it's ok I have a fever)

Anonymous said...

Top row, right end??

Anonymous said...

By right end, I mean right side of the photo.

Anonymous said...

You are the last girl on the right in the second row. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

((( Merry Christmas Fairy ))) Rache x

Anonymous said...

OOOOh you gonna tell us which one is you! Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/laines-world/

Anonymous said...

PaulMcs correctly deduced which was me, clever man  :O)